Arancho Doc, part of the Technicis Group, is looking for a translation Project Manager (Key Account Manager) for our Bologna or Rimini office.
The ideal candidate has at least a 2-3 years’ experience in this position, is fluent in English and German and has a good understanding of language technology (TM, QA and terminology management). The candidate is highly motivated, flexible, proactive and can handle stress and tight deadlines while working in a dynamic team.
The KAM will be responsible for the management of multilingual translation projects. Other daily tasks will be: preparing quotes and cost calculations for customers, managing vendor and customer relationships, supporting sales and marketing when necessary.
Reporting directly to the head of the department, you will supervise and manage a portfolio of customers from A to Z, from the initial sales contact through to the management of translation projects.
The Key Account Manager’s main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining customer relationships: monitoring on your customers and building their loyalty. This requires constant contact (by email or phone) with your customers.
- Preparing quotes and providing cost calculations to customers.
- Managing your projects: general project management tasks from receiving an order to final delivery, including close control on margins.
- Coordinating all the professionals involved in the course of the project (CAT, DTP, translators, revisors, etc.).
- Monitoring service quality and managing possible non-conformities.
The ideal candidate:
- Has perfect knowledge of English and German. Other European languages will be a plus.
- Knows various translation tools, such as MemoQ (and similar), as well as DTP and QA tools, and keeps up with the latest trends in the business.
- Is used to managing complex and multilingual projects.
- Is client-oriented and has a strong focus on strengthening the relationship with customers.
- Can handle stress and is flexible.
- Has good computer skills and can adopt new tools and systems easily.
- Is a team player.
Why is this an exciting opportunity?
- You will be part of the Technicis Group, one of the top three translation players on the European market.
- You will be part of a very dynamic environment, working in a multi-cultural team.
- Your contract will be permanent and we offer a competitive salary.
- The job will be full-time; from 9 to 18 h.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject KAM2018. Include in the body of the email why you think you would be a good fit for our company. Please communicate in English only.
Please note: We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so get in touch today but no later than 30th of November 2018!