Medical Translation Services
Are you a life sciences company looking for a trusted supplier of medical translation services? One that is sensitive to the exacting standards demanded by the industry?
At Arancho Doc we have a long history of translating content for the life sciences sector. During this time, we have developed a suite of services to reflect your needs.
We have the right know-how and expertise to support you in every area of your business and we only work with experienced translators who have solid experience in your relevant field.
Our more than 100 satisfied life sciences customers operate in the following areas:
- General surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Dialysis and Hemodialysis
- Clinical Analysis
- Laboratory services & equipment
- General Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Microbiology and Virology
- Radiology / Diagnostic imaging
- Hearing aids
- Medical furniture
- Mobile software
Quality-certified Medical Translations
You need to be sure that your translations are accurate while respecting local regulations and conventions. We understand the criticalities and risks associated with sub-standard medical translations.
For this reason, we follow a series of measures to ensure that we always deliver high quality medical translations:
- Our standardized processes ensure that the medical translations that we deliver meet and exceed regulatory requirements. We are certified according to the ISO9001 and ISO17100 quality standards.
- These processes include a combination of automated and manual Quality Assurance checks in every stage of the translation in order to intercept and correct issues before delivery.
- Certified Medical Translations – If required, we are able to issue medical translation certificates stating that our deliverables are compliant with recognized quality standards.
Medical Devices Translation
If you are a medical device manufacturer looking for a language service provider specialized in translations for medical devices, then you don’t need to look further. Arancho Doc can help you promote your products worldwide.
We currently provide translation and localization services to manufacturers of medical devices located in 14 different countries worldwide, so we are well-versed in the regulations and requirements governing the introduction of medical devices onto international markets.
The European Directive 207/2012 was published governing the requirements of labeling material relating to medical devices.
This includes, among others:
- labels on the medical device itself and its packaging
- Instructions For Use (IFU)
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) content
- Technical information
- Training and marketing materials
Qualified and Experienced Medical Translators
At Arancho Doc we only work with experienced medical translators who are native speakers of the target language and subject matter experts in their relevant field.
Our medical translation teams are highly specialized in medical devices. But they also have experience in other areas like: diagnostics, pharmaceutical, healthcare, clinical research and clinical trial.
Your dedicated translation team
In addition, when you start working with Arancho Doc you will be assigned a team of medical translators with the relevant experience and skills that your content requires.
The idea is that this team becomes familiar with your company, its tone of voice, and its products, so that they can deliver your message accurately in any language requested.
What’s more, your dedicated team of medical translators will be continuously monitored and evaluated by our Vendor Management team to ensure that you always receive the best quality.