At Arancho Doc, we firmly believe that translation is a collaborative effort. It is only through a close cooperation and an efficient communication between the people involved in the process that a translation can add value. That’s why we developed our Local Validation service.
No matter how carefully we select our translators or how many Quality Assurance steps we implement. In the end, there’s no one better to give the “seal of approval” to our translations than the real experts in your area of expertise: your local representatives in each local market.
Collaborating with your translations partner
All of the above sounds great, but it’s not easy to manage in practice. At Arancho Doc, we have been providing translation consultancy to multinational companies for more than 30 years.
In that time, we have identified some issues related to working with local representatives which are common to most organisations:
- Expectations: when reviewing translations, the more feedback local representatives provide, the better will their expectations be met.
- Guidelines: usually, local representatives are not language specialists, and some guidelines or instructions are necessary to maintain consistency and avoid them focusing on non-relevant aspects.
- Time constraints: coordinating different local representatives takes plenty of time. Especially, if we consider that validating translations is not among their top priority tasks. And even more, when you have to manage this process for many different languages, and thus with many different local representatives.
All of these issues have a direct impact on any company’s bottom line in terms of internal cost and turnaround times. Our aim is to eliminate that impact by removing the burden of managing local reviewers from our customers.
Coordinating local representatives is easy with Arancho Doc
Our friendly and experienced Project Managers can help you coordinate the validation process with your local representatives so that your team can focus on other added-value tasks.
Our Local Validation service is a perfect fit for companies who are interested in:
- Improving customer’s user experience by delivering a consistent message that is properly localized and perfectly fits its intended audience.
- Keeping internal and external costs under control when managing translation materials and getting these validated by their local representatives.
The benefits of Local Validation
Based on our experience, this service has been shown to:
- Save Time with shorter turnaround times, less time-consuming revisions, easier coordination of resources and less queries.
- Reduce Cost with effective terminology management and optimized translation workflows.
- Improve Quality with an efficient feedback loop and a better understanding of your company’s needs and expectations.
Validating translations online with Arancho Doc
To do so, we deploy a combination of state-of-the-art technology and efficient project management that allows us to streamline the validation workflow.
Validation methods have come a long way: from the dreaded red pen on paper, to track changes, compares and comments on digital files, to the current integrated online reviews via web browser.
Depending on the type of materials and your internal translation management processes, we can help you choose the best approach to simplify validation tasks.
Our online solution significantly reduces and simplifies the issues typically linked to the revision of translated materials by local representatives.
Its main features are:
- Accessible 24/7 from any device (access via web browser, no need to purchase or install any software)
- Secure access (certified by VeriSign©)
- Guaranteed Privacy and data confidentiality
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Clear, comprehensive user guide supported by humans
If you think your organisation could benefit from this service so that your local representatives can concentrate on their core activities, don’t hesitate to contact us.