We are living the era of content: more than 90% of marketers are producing content marketing on a regular basis (mostly for their online channels), and many of them are planning to increase their content budgets.
Given the huge amount of information available on the Internet today, making your content easily findable and accessible in multiple languages and different search engines can provide a significant competitive advantage.
Brands targeting international markets should consider multilingual SEO as an essential part of any global search marketing campaign.
Why your company could need an international SEO strategy
- You want to increase traffic to the translated versions of your company website.
- You want to make the information about your company’s product or services more accessible and available for the 70% of the Internet population who don’t speak English.
- Your company commercializes their products or services in foreign countries or is planning to do so, hence you want your site to rank better in search engines to compete with local competitors.
At Arancho Doc, we know that the position in which your site is listed in search engine results pages (a.k.a. SERPs) can have a direct impact on your company’s bottom line.
That’s why we have developed an international SEO service: to help you and your company meet your global goals, so that potential customers in your company’s target markets can easily find the information they are searching for in their own language.
Benefits of an international SEO strategy
- Optimize your multilingual content and SEM campaigns with the most relevant keywords in your target countries.
- Increase website traffic with more targeted and qualified visitors that can improve your site’s conversion rates.
- Streamline the ROI of your lead or user acquisition campaigns.
- Provide an enhanced user experience, thus making your search results far more relevant.
International SEO at Arancho Doc
At Arancho Doc we work together with our partners to implement a series of steps that are paramount for successfully implementing an international search engine optimization:
- Target definition: who they are, where they live, how they search, what their expectations are when searching for your product or service.
- Keyword research and localization: most of the times, translating your local keywords is not enough and you need to adapt them to the search patterns of the relevant country.
- Beware of local players: Google is the most popular search engine worldwide, but it’s not the preferred choice in countries like South Korea (Naver and Daum), China (Baidu) or Russia (Yandex).
- ON-page & OFF-page optimization: we analyse your site structure and help you stay aligned with the most up-to-date international SEO practices for both on-page and off-page optimization.